Board of Directors: Tim Cottle – President, Jeni Joos – Vice-President, Rachelle Zeimet – Secretary, Megan Simmons – Treasurer, Peter Hoff, Chris Schaefer, Kathy Seyfert, Deb Shea, Carrisa Spain, Tracy Thede and Scott Warren.
The Chamber will support and strengthen Member success, which enhances the quality of life, economic well-being and opportunities in the communities we serve.
The Maquoketa Area Chamber of Commerce is the community and business development organization serving the entire Maquoketa area. We exist to help our Members succeed. We are committed to growing the economic strength of our community. We work with existing local companies to identify business needs, obstacles, and opportunities, and bring them together for positive change. We have a great variety of businesses from retail to manufacturing, Whether you’re looking to grow your business, continue your success or looking to relocate to our great community–we are here to help!While you’re busy running your business, know that we are continuously working to improve and strengthen our community and our businesses, big and small.
The Maquoketa Area Chamber of Commerce boasts a diverse membership. Member businesses range in size, from large industry to small local shops on Main Street, all of which offer a variety of quality goods and useful services. Like the name Maquoketa, each member of the chamber is “One of a Kind.” Businesses from across the community are welcome to join the chamber, click the link below to view our members!
- Agriculture Committee - To promote the economic well-being of agriculture and agribusiness; market a quality image for and show appreciation to the rural Maquoketa area. Co-sponsor Friends of Agriculture Awards with the Maquoketa Rotary Club Day on the Farm Maquoketa, Sacred Heart, & Delwood 3rd Graders One Ag event per year – cooler promotion, ag seminar, etc. Members […]
- Ambassador Committee - To be the official welcoming committee for city, county, and state events as an extension of the Maquoketa Area Chamber of Commerce and to create good will with enthusiasm and hospitality. Visit new businesses, business expansions, ribbon cuttings, groundbreaking ceremonies, dedication ceremonies, and major business anniversaries. Members Al Tubbs Asher Schroeder Barb Miller Brian Aunan […]
- Education Committee - To establish a liaison between business education in the community and to foster a mutual understanding of each others’ needs.
- Promotion Committee - To market a unified, quality image of our community as the center for active ties, goods and services to the public in general, the retailers, professionals, investors, and tourists
- Retail Trade Committee - To promote retail business and bring customers to Maquoketa in order to create sales for the local merchants.
- Special Committees - Chamber Golf Outing (usually 1st Tuesday in August) Major Fundraiser for Chamber Timber City Adventure Race (usually 4th Saturday in June) Hillbilly Hot Foot & Li’l Abner Race (5K race & 1K race usually held in September/October)
Contact the Chamber
124S. Main St. Suite2
Holiday Hours vary